You knew it would be a dominating topic during at least the early part of Spring Training. And the Gio Gonzalez link to Biogenesis clinic in Miami has been a hot topic. First, the Miami news published a report that linked four major leaguers, including Gio Gonzalez to Biogenesis, and thus, performance enhancing drugs (PEDs). That night, Gio issued a vehement denial via his twitter account. The first day of Spring Training, he then issued another vehement denial, this time speaking directly to the press. Gonzalez acknowledged that his father purchased weight loss products from the clinic, but that he had never had any contact and had never purchased anything from the clinic.
New Posts to Hype
- NCAA Odds Suggest Baylor vs. Michigan State Could be the Best Game of the Bowl Season
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?