You knew it would be a dominating topic during at least the early part of Spring Training. And the Gio Gonzalez link to Biogenesis clinic in Miami has been a hot topic. First, the Miami news published a report that linked four major leaguers, including Gio Gonzalez to Biogenesis, and thus, performance enhancing drugs (PEDs). That night, Gio issued a vehement denial via his twitter account. The first day of Spring Training, he then issued another vehement denial, this time speaking directly to the press. Gonzalez acknowledged that his father purchased weight loss products from the clinic, but that he had never had any contact and had never purchased anything from the clinic.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?