You knew it would be a dominating topic during at least the early part of Spring Training. And the Gio Gonzalez link to Biogenesis clinic in Miami has been a hot topic. First, the Miami news published a report that linked four major leaguers, including Gio Gonzalez to Biogenesis, and thus, performance enhancing drugs (PEDs). That night, Gio issued a vehement denial via his twitter account. The first day of Spring Training, he then issued another vehement denial, this time speaking directly to the press. Gonzalez acknowledged that his father purchased weight loss products from the clinic, but that he had never had any contact and had never purchased anything from the clinic.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base