This week, the Chicago Blackhawks remain dominant while the Detroit Red Wings drop four in a row. Injuries continued to take their toll on teams, especially for the Ottawa Senators, who lost defenseman Erik Karlsson for the rest of the season due to a scary Matt Cooke-skate-inflicted tear of his Achilles.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?