In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia