In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor