In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?