In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?