In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB