In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Should Chargers Trade Philip Rivers To Titans, Redskins, Texans, Browns Or Jets Before 2015 NFL Draft?
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?