In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game