In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers