In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods