In a move to keep their defense unit shored-up and intact, the Phoenix Coyotes signed David Schlemko to a two-year extension worth $2.38 million, the club announced Monday afternoon. Schlemko, 25, was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the franchise on July 19, 2007 and has since spent time both at the professional level and several other minor league teams that the Coyotes also oversee, including the AHL’s Portland Pirates and San Antonio Rampage and the CHL’s Arizona Sundogs, with whom he won a title with in 2008.
New Posts to Hype
- At the one yard line: Run or pass?
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?