To the surprise of nobody, Ian Kennedy was announced as the Diamondbacks Opening Day starter by manager Kirk Gibson on Monday. Arizona will get their regular season schedule under way on April 1 from Chase Field against the St. Louis Cardinals. This will be the second straight season that Kennedy will get the first start of the season
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!