To the surprise of nobody, Ian Kennedy was announced as the Diamondbacks Opening Day starter by manager Kirk Gibson on Monday. Arizona will get their regular season schedule under way on April 1 from Chase Field against the St. Louis Cardinals. This will be the second straight season that Kennedy will get the first start of the season
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s