To the surprise of nobody, Ian Kennedy was announced as the Diamondbacks Opening Day starter by manager Kirk Gibson on Monday. Arizona will get their regular season schedule under way on April 1 from Chase Field against the St. Louis Cardinals. This will be the second straight season that Kennedy will get the first start of the season
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008