As has been mentioned several times before, Keith Yandle is an enigma. He has all the tools in place to be a premier defenseman in the National Hockey League. Many would argue he’s already there but by playing in a smaller hockey market such as Phoenix, he does not warrant the exposure to be a top-tier guy.
New Posts to Hype
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers