After suffering two devastating losses in the first couple games of the road swing through Western Canada, the Phoenix Coyotes were looking for answers. Tuesday night in Vancouver, they got them. Kyle Chipchura continued his recent scoring outburst with two goals, including the empty-net clincher in the final seconds, Mike Smith made 31 saves and the Coyotes played a solid, simple road game to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 to make it a 1-1-1 road trip and move to 9-7-3 on the season.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?