After suffering two devastating losses in the first couple games of the road swing through Western Canada, the Phoenix Coyotes were looking for answers. Tuesday night in Vancouver, they got them. Kyle Chipchura continued his recent scoring outburst with two goals, including the empty-net clincher in the final seconds, Mike Smith made 31 saves and the Coyotes played a solid, simple road game to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 to make it a 1-1-1 road trip and move to 9-7-3 on the season.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015