After suffering two devastating losses in the first couple games of the road swing through Western Canada, the Phoenix Coyotes were looking for answers. Tuesday night in Vancouver, they got them. Kyle Chipchura continued his recent scoring outburst with two goals, including the empty-net clincher in the final seconds, Mike Smith made 31 saves and the Coyotes played a solid, simple road game to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 to make it a 1-1-1 road trip and move to 9-7-3 on the season.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame