After suffering two devastating losses in the first couple games of the road swing through Western Canada, the Phoenix Coyotes were looking for answers. Tuesday night in Vancouver, they got them. Kyle Chipchura continued his recent scoring outburst with two goals, including the empty-net clincher in the final seconds, Mike Smith made 31 saves and the Coyotes played a solid, simple road game to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 to make it a 1-1-1 road trip and move to 9-7-3 on the season.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor