After suffering two devastating losses in the first couple games of the road swing through Western Canada, the Phoenix Coyotes were looking for answers. Tuesday night in Vancouver, they got them. Kyle Chipchura continued his recent scoring outburst with two goals, including the empty-net clincher in the final seconds, Mike Smith made 31 saves and the Coyotes played a solid, simple road game to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 to make it a 1-1-1 road trip and move to 9-7-3 on the season.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?