After a poor performance in the BCS Championship Game for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish coupled with an embarrassing hoax revealing a fake girlfriend on top of a weak showing at the NFL Scouting Combine, things have not gone well as of late for hopeful 2013 NFL Draft pick Manti Te’o. Unfortunately, things may be about to become even more difficult for runner-up to the Heisman Trophy. Leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft, many teams will be asking Te’o questions about what has taken place off the field more so than what he has done on the gridiron. According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk and NBC Sports, NFL teams will ask is Te’o gay before they decide whether or not he is worthy of being selected in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats