After a poor performance in the BCS Championship Game for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish coupled with an embarrassing hoax revealing a fake girlfriend on top of a weak showing at the NFL Scouting Combine, things have not gone well as of late for hopeful 2013 NFL Draft pick Manti Te’o. Unfortunately, things may be about to become even more difficult for runner-up to the Heisman Trophy. Leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft, many teams will be asking Te’o questions about what has taken place off the field more so than what he has done on the gridiron. According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk and NBC Sports, NFL teams will ask is Te’o gay before they decide whether or not he is worthy of being selected in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc