After a poor performance in the BCS Championship Game for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish coupled with an embarrassing hoax revealing a fake girlfriend on top of a weak showing at the NFL Scouting Combine, things have not gone well as of late for hopeful 2013 NFL Draft pick Manti Te’o. Unfortunately, things may be about to become even more difficult for runner-up to the Heisman Trophy. Leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft, many teams will be asking Te’o questions about what has taken place off the field more so than what he has done on the gridiron. According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk and NBC Sports, NFL teams will ask is Te’o gay before they decide whether or not he is worthy of being selected in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers