After a poor performance in the BCS Championship Game for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish coupled with an embarrassing hoax revealing a fake girlfriend on top of a weak showing at the NFL Scouting Combine, things have not gone well as of late for hopeful 2013 NFL Draft pick Manti Te’o. Unfortunately, things may be about to become even more difficult for runner-up to the Heisman Trophy. Leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft, many teams will be asking Te’o questions about what has taken place off the field more so than what he has done on the gridiron. According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk and NBC Sports, NFL teams will ask is Te’o gay before they decide whether or not he is worthy of being selected in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami