Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?