Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1