Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Fantasy Football Dilemma: Keep 2, Trade 1
- 5 Fantasy Players Suffering Recency Bias
- NBA Rumors: Cleveland Trades Jarrett Jack And Tyler Zeller To Free Space For Cavs To Sign LeBron James?
- Masahiro Tanaka Gets Shellacked In Loss to Indians
- Jacob deGrom Tosses Gem As Mets Defeat Braves For Second Consecutive Night
- Cam Newton impacting the NFL
- 5 Dark Horse Candidates To Make New York Giants 53-Man Roster
- 5 Reasons Why The New York Giants Will Not Win the NFC East in 2014