Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Arizona State Inks Deal With Adidas
- NBA Trade Rumors: Phoenix Suns Must Trade For A Big Man
- Arizona Cardinals Face Hot Seattle Seahawks On Sunday
- NCAA Odds Suggest Baylor vs. Michigan State Could be the Best Game of the Bowl Season
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?