Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants