Just hours after the New England Patriots announced a new three-year extension that will keep Tom Brady with the team through 2017, a Dallas Cowboys beat writer said the two teams are discussing a possible trade for Ryan Mallett. Considering Tony Romo's age, Brady's new extension and the Cowboys' awful luck with developing quarterbacks over the past decade, the move would definitely make sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- Kayaking Checklist: What to Bring on a Kayak Trip