The New England Patriots have signed quarterback Tom Brady to a three year contract extension that essentially assures that he will be with the franchise until the day he retires. Already signed through the 2014 NFL season, the Patriots and Brady agreed to a deal that will extend through 2017, adding an additional $27 million over those final three years of the deal. It is a move that will guarantee Brady receives decent money in the twilight of his career in a few more years while also saving New England $15 million in cap space.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY