The New England Patriots have signed quarterback Tom Brady to a three year contract extension that essentially assures that he will be with the franchise until the day he retires. Already signed through the 2014 NFL season, the Patriots and Brady agreed to a deal that will extend through 2017, adding an additional $27 million over those final three years of the deal. It is a move that will guarantee Brady receives decent money in the twilight of his career in a few more years while also saving New England $15 million in cap space.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?