The New England Patriots have signed quarterback Tom Brady to a three year contract extension that essentially assures that he will be with the franchise until the day he retires. Already signed through the 2014 NFL season, the Patriots and Brady agreed to a deal that will extend through 2017, adding an additional $27 million over those final three years of the deal. It is a move that will guarantee Brady receives decent money in the twilight of his career in a few more years while also saving New England $15 million in cap space.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season