The New England Patriots have signed quarterback Tom Brady to a three year contract extension that essentially assures that he will be with the franchise until the day he retires. Already signed through the 2014 NFL season, the Patriots and Brady agreed to a deal that will extend through 2017, adding an additional $27 million over those final three years of the deal. It is a move that will guarantee Brady receives decent money in the twilight of his career in a few more years while also saving New England $15 million in cap space.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule
- Series Recap – Mariners
- Time For Lucas Duda to Step Up and Produce
- Nets Take Game 1 in Toronto
- Yankees Bullpen Gets Shelled by Rays
- Longest active playoff streaks in pro sports