The entire Manti Te'o situation, if you step back and look at it in it's most simplistic form, is just some shy, lonely, small town kid that was tricked, he was embarassed, was unsure how to deal with it, and was exposed. His naiveté isn't a crime, and neither was his reluctance to come clean once he realized he was fooled. Questions about whether or not potential teammates will respect him are ludicrous. He'll get joked in his new locker room, there might be a blow up doll or a mannequin involved in a prank, but if he can play football at the NFL level, that's all his teammates will care about.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?