After signing Tom Brady to a contract friendly deal that will save the team $15 million in salary cap space, the New England Patriots have some extra spending money entering this offseason and the upcoming free agency period. They have a few areas in need of an upgrade, with the wide receiver an area of focus. While Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez are locked up for the foreseeable future, the Patriots are reportedly discussing a three year deal with Wes Welker. With an explosive offense likely to remain in tact from a season ago, only one name may not return from last season’s starting 11 on offense. That name is Brandon Lloyd.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline