After signing Tom Brady to a contract friendly deal that will save the team $15 million in salary cap space, the New England Patriots have some extra spending money entering this offseason and the upcoming free agency period. They have a few areas in need of an upgrade, with the wide receiver an area of focus. While Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez are locked up for the foreseeable future, the Patriots are reportedly discussing a three year deal with Wes Welker. With an explosive offense likely to remain in tact from a season ago, only one name may not return from last season’s starting 11 on offense. That name is Brandon Lloyd.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1