After signing Tom Brady to a contract friendly deal that will save the team $15 million in salary cap space, the New England Patriots have some extra spending money entering this offseason and the upcoming free agency period. They have a few areas in need of an upgrade, with the wide receiver an area of focus. While Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez are locked up for the foreseeable future, the Patriots are reportedly discussing a three year deal with Wes Welker. With an explosive offense likely to remain in tact from a season ago, only one name may not return from last season’s starting 11 on offense. That name is Brandon Lloyd.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?