After signing Tom Brady to a contract friendly deal that will save the team $15 million in salary cap space, the New England Patriots have some extra spending money entering this offseason and the upcoming free agency period. They have a few areas in need of an upgrade, with the wide receiver an area of focus. While Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez are locked up for the foreseeable future, the Patriots are reportedly discussing a three year deal with Wes Welker. With an explosive offense likely to remain in tact from a season ago, only one name may not return from last season’s starting 11 on offense. That name is Brandon Lloyd.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor