After signing Tom Brady to a contract friendly deal that will save the team $15 million in salary cap space, the New England Patriots have some extra spending money entering this offseason and the upcoming free agency period. They have a few areas in need of an upgrade, with the wide receiver an area of focus. While Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez are locked up for the foreseeable future, the Patriots are reportedly discussing a three year deal with Wes Welker. With an explosive offense likely to remain in tact from a season ago, only one name may not return from last season’s starting 11 on offense. That name is Brandon Lloyd.
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air