We do not envy the Baltimore Ravens and the pickle they allowed themselves to get in with their starting quarterback Joseph Vincent Flacco. If we don't extend Jay Cutler before our very own historic, sure to be 19-0 Championship run, then Bear GM Phil Emery will be caught between a Maxwell Street Polish and a Vienna Beef Chicago Style Hot Dog.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers