We do not envy the Baltimore Ravens and the pickle they allowed themselves to get in with their starting quarterback Joseph Vincent Flacco. If we don't extend Jay Cutler before our very own historic, sure to be 19-0 Championship run, then Bear GM Phil Emery will be caught between a Maxwell Street Polish and a Vienna Beef Chicago Style Hot Dog.
New Posts to Hype
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?