We do not envy the Baltimore Ravens and the pickle they allowed themselves to get in with their starting quarterback Joseph Vincent Flacco. If we don't extend Jay Cutler before our very own historic, sure to be 19-0 Championship run, then Bear GM Phil Emery will be caught between a Maxwell Street Polish and a Vienna Beef Chicago Style Hot Dog.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year