It's Mock Draft time in the NFL! That time of year when everyone and their grandma speculates on which player will go where. A time when we're sure to hear terms like "need position", "best player available" (or BPA for the true Draftnik), and "reach" thrown around. In the coming weeks here at Windy City Gridiron we'll look at a mock, present it to you, and ask you to mock it.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks