It's Mock Draft time in the NFL! That time of year when everyone and their grandma speculates on which player will go where. A time when we're sure to hear terms like "need position", "best player available" (or BPA for the true Draftnik), and "reach" thrown around. In the coming weeks here at Windy City Gridiron we'll look at a mock, present it to you, and ask you to mock it.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!