It's Mock Draft time in the NFL! That time of year when everyone and their grandma speculates on which player will go where. A time when we're sure to hear terms like "need position", "best player available" (or BPA for the true Draftnik), and "reach" thrown around. In the coming weeks here at Windy City Gridiron we'll look at a mock, present it to you, and ask you to mock it.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere