For the first time since being struck in the head by a line drive last Sept. 5 when he was a member of the Oakland Athletics, McCarthy took to a major league mound. The scary looking play resulted in McCarthy getting a skull fracture and a brain contusion, but he was determined to pitch once again.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp