Today my friends over at Athlon Sports continued to go through a team’s schedule, game by game and pick wins and losses. Today they touched on Nebraska, the defending Big Ten Legends Division champions and a team once again expected to compete for a return trip to Indianapolis for a shot at the Big Ten championship. I was fortunate to be asked to contribute with this one, giving me a chance to go through my first schedule for 2013 and pick wins and losses. I was somewhat stunned by my first run through the season, using my gut reaction for each game without paying much attention to where the Huskers stood after each game.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule