Today my friends over at Athlon Sports continued to go through a team’s schedule, game by game and pick wins and losses. Today they touched on Nebraska, the defending Big Ten Legends Division champions and a team once again expected to compete for a return trip to Indianapolis for a shot at the Big Ten championship. I was fortunate to be asked to contribute with this one, giving me a chance to go through my first schedule for 2013 and pick wins and losses. I was somewhat stunned by my first run through the season, using my gut reaction for each game without paying much attention to where the Huskers stood after each game.
New Posts to Hype
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski