Today my friends over at Athlon Sports continued to go through a team’s schedule, game by game and pick wins and losses. Today they touched on Nebraska, the defending Big Ten Legends Division champions and a team once again expected to compete for a return trip to Indianapolis for a shot at the Big Ten championship. I was fortunate to be asked to contribute with this one, giving me a chance to go through my first schedule for 2013 and pick wins and losses. I was somewhat stunned by my first run through the season, using my gut reaction for each game without paying much attention to where the Huskers stood after each game.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory