Today my friends over at Athlon Sports continued to go through a team’s schedule, game by game and pick wins and losses. Today they touched on Nebraska, the defending Big Ten Legends Division champions and a team once again expected to compete for a return trip to Indianapolis for a shot at the Big Ten championship. I was fortunate to be asked to contribute with this one, giving me a chance to go through my first schedule for 2013 and pick wins and losses. I was somewhat stunned by my first run through the season, using my gut reaction for each game without paying much attention to where the Huskers stood after each game.
New Posts to Hype
- Fantasy Football Dilemma: Keep 2, Trade 1
- 5 Fantasy Players Suffering Recency Bias
- NBA Rumors: Cleveland Trades Jarrett Jack And Tyler Zeller To Free Space For Cavs To Sign LeBron James?
- Masahiro Tanaka Gets Shellacked In Loss to Indians
- Jacob deGrom Tosses Gem As Mets Defeat Braves For Second Consecutive Night
- Cam Newton impacting the NFL
- 5 Dark Horse Candidates To Make New York Giants 53-Man Roster
- 5 Reasons Why The New York Giants Will Not Win the NFC East in 2014