Today my friends over at Athlon Sports continued to go through a team’s schedule, game by game and pick wins and losses. Today they touched on Nebraska, the defending Big Ten Legends Division champions and a team once again expected to compete for a return trip to Indianapolis for a shot at the Big Ten championship. I was fortunate to be asked to contribute with this one, giving me a chance to go through my first schedule for 2013 and pick wins and losses. I was somewhat stunned by my first run through the season, using my gut reaction for each game without paying much attention to where the Huskers stood after each game.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers