The 2013 College Football season is now less than one month away, which means it is time to talk about the Top 25 teams for the upcoming season. Of course, nobody knows for sure which teams will be the powerhouses throughout the season, but, that does not keep us from making predictions before anybody has even kicked off. The first Coaches’ poll of the season was released yesterday, with the defending National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide holding the top spot. This comes as no surprise, as the Tide rolled to No. 1 in the rankings with 58 of the possible 62 first place votes. The Ohio State Buckeyes, who were arguably the second best team in the country in 2012, but did not get an opportunity to prove that in a postseason game due to being bowl ineligible, come in at No. 2.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’