The Miami Dolphins have made it clear to the rest of the league that they want to win, and want to win right away. They pulled no punches this offseason, and when free agency began, they appeared to spare no expense in bringing fresh young talent into the fold. With over $200 million spent in player compensation this offseason, it looks like the Dolphins have done everything they can to put a winning football team on the field this fall, but it is the money they did not spend that is now coming back to haunt them...http://bit.ly/19uuq4R
New Posts to Hype
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?
- Week 14 NFL Draft Order for top-10 teams