The Philadelphia Eagles clinched the final playoff spot late Sunday night by defeating a Dallas Cowboys team that once again predictably self-imploded. The Green Bay Packers slipped past the Chicago Bears earlier in the day to win the NFC North, while the San Diego Chargers were the luckiest team of the day, getting the benefit of some calls and some bad luck by the watered-down Kansas City Chiefs.
New Posts to Hype
- Week 1 NFL Picks Thursday Night Football
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU