The Philadelphia Eagles clinched the final playoff spot late Sunday night by defeating a Dallas Cowboys team that once again predictably self-imploded. The Green Bay Packers slipped past the Chicago Bears earlier in the day to win the NFC North, while the San Diego Chargers were the luckiest team of the day, getting the benefit of some calls and some bad luck by the watered-down Kansas City Chiefs.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor