The Philadelphia Eagles clinched the final playoff spot late Sunday night by defeating a Dallas Cowboys team that once again predictably self-imploded. The Green Bay Packers slipped past the Chicago Bears earlier in the day to win the NFC North, while the San Diego Chargers were the luckiest team of the day, getting the benefit of some calls and some bad luck by the watered-down Kansas City Chiefs.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?