The Philadelphia Eagles clinched the final playoff spot late Sunday night by defeating a Dallas Cowboys team that once again predictably self-imploded. The Green Bay Packers slipped past the Chicago Bears earlier in the day to win the NFC North, while the San Diego Chargers were the luckiest team of the day, getting the benefit of some calls and some bad luck by the watered-down Kansas City Chiefs.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?