The Philadelphia Eagles clinched the final playoff spot late Sunday night by defeating a Dallas Cowboys team that once again predictably self-imploded. The Green Bay Packers slipped past the Chicago Bears earlier in the day to win the NFC North, while the San Diego Chargers were the luckiest team of the day, getting the benefit of some calls and some bad luck by the watered-down Kansas City Chiefs.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic