The North Carolina Tar Heels men’s basketball team has done things previously thought of as unimaginable this season. Having to fight early on without P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the ‘Heels were able to defeat the No. 1 ranked Michigan State Spartans, No. 3 Louisville Cardinals and No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats. During that same stretch, they lost to the Belmont Bruins at home and the UAB Blazers away from the Dean Dome. After reinstating McDonald and announcing that Hairston was finished at Chapel Hill, UNC went on to lose games to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Miami Hurricanes. After dropping games to the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Cavaliers, the Tar Heels dropped to 1-4 in ACC play and ere written off by many.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB