The North Carolina Tar Heels men’s basketball team has done things previously thought of as unimaginable this season. Having to fight early on without P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the ‘Heels were able to defeat the No. 1 ranked Michigan State Spartans, No. 3 Louisville Cardinals and No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats. During that same stretch, they lost to the Belmont Bruins at home and the UAB Blazers away from the Dean Dome. After reinstating McDonald and announcing that Hairston was finished at Chapel Hill, UNC went on to lose games to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Miami Hurricanes. After dropping games to the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Cavaliers, the Tar Heels dropped to 1-4 in ACC play and ere written off by many.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!