The North Carolina Tar Heels men’s basketball team has done things previously thought of as unimaginable this season. Having to fight early on without P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the ‘Heels were able to defeat the No. 1 ranked Michigan State Spartans, No. 3 Louisville Cardinals and No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats. During that same stretch, they lost to the Belmont Bruins at home and the UAB Blazers away from the Dean Dome. After reinstating McDonald and announcing that Hairston was finished at Chapel Hill, UNC went on to lose games to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Miami Hurricanes. After dropping games to the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Cavaliers, the Tar Heels dropped to 1-4 in ACC play and ere written off by many.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008