The North Carolina Tar Heels men’s basketball team has done things previously thought of as unimaginable this season. Having to fight early on without P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the ‘Heels were able to defeat the No. 1 ranked Michigan State Spartans, No. 3 Louisville Cardinals and No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats. During that same stretch, they lost to the Belmont Bruins at home and the UAB Blazers away from the Dean Dome. After reinstating McDonald and announcing that Hairston was finished at Chapel Hill, UNC went on to lose games to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Miami Hurricanes. After dropping games to the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Cavaliers, the Tar Heels dropped to 1-4 in ACC play and ere written off by many.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season