The North Carolina Tar Heels men’s basketball team has done things previously thought of as unimaginable this season. Having to fight early on without P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the ‘Heels were able to defeat the No. 1 ranked Michigan State Spartans, No. 3 Louisville Cardinals and No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats. During that same stretch, they lost to the Belmont Bruins at home and the UAB Blazers away from the Dean Dome. After reinstating McDonald and announcing that Hairston was finished at Chapel Hill, UNC went on to lose games to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Miami Hurricanes. After dropping games to the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Cavaliers, the Tar Heels dropped to 1-4 in ACC play and ere written off by many.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?