February 25th was a special day for the Dallas Cowboys franchise, because it was the 25th anniversary of the day Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys. Needless to say, there have been a lot of ups and downs in those 25 years, and the NFL has changed dramatically since Jones entered the league. A lot of the changes are in part due to Jerry and his drive to improve and succeed. When Jerry bought the Cowboys he paid $140 million and at the latest estimate, the franchise is worth around $2 Billion. Nice to see Jerry has got a nice profit on his hands…
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB