February 25th was a special day for the Dallas Cowboys franchise, because it was the 25th anniversary of the day Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys. Needless to say, there have been a lot of ups and downs in those 25 years, and the NFL has changed dramatically since Jones entered the league. A lot of the changes are in part due to Jerry and his drive to improve and succeed. When Jerry bought the Cowboys he paid $140 million and at the latest estimate, the franchise is worth around $2 Billion. Nice to see Jerry has got a nice profit on his hands…
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Should Chargers Trade Philip Rivers To Titans, Redskins, Texans, Browns Or Jets Before 2015 NFL Draft?
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?