February 25th was a special day for the Dallas Cowboys franchise, because it was the 25th anniversary of the day Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys. Needless to say, there have been a lot of ups and downs in those 25 years, and the NFL has changed dramatically since Jones entered the league. A lot of the changes are in part due to Jerry and his drive to improve and succeed. When Jerry bought the Cowboys he paid $140 million and at the latest estimate, the franchise is worth around $2 Billion. Nice to see Jerry has got a nice profit on his hands…
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?