February 25th was a special day for the Dallas Cowboys franchise, because it was the 25th anniversary of the day Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys. Needless to say, there have been a lot of ups and downs in those 25 years, and the NFL has changed dramatically since Jones entered the league. A lot of the changes are in part due to Jerry and his drive to improve and succeed. When Jerry bought the Cowboys he paid $140 million and at the latest estimate, the franchise is worth around $2 Billion. Nice to see Jerry has got a nice profit on his hands…
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet