There has been a lot of speculation this off season about what the Dallas Cowboys are going to do with defensive end Demarcus Ware. He is currently coming off a season where he spent some time with injuries and is valued to be around a $16 million salary cap hit this season. While he was signed to a deserving contract when he got it, it has shown the fact Jerry Jones tries to keep players by paying them when they are near the end of their use to the Cowboys.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory