Andre Johnson has recently expressed questioning his future with the Houston Texans. While he has spent 11 seasons with the team after being drafted as a star wide receiver with the Miami Hurricanes, Johnson has been the face of the franchise for over a decade. After seeing the team struggle, as it appears the Texans are entering a rebuilding phase, Johnson is wondering if the time is now for both sides to part. Staring at a future catching passes from the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tom Savage, Case Keenum and T.J. Yates is not all that appealing to a receiver who knows that his career is rapidly coming into the final years. Johnson would like to be in a position to win as his career enters its twilight stage, and he would prefer to do so with a quarterback who can help him win the big game in the final moments. No offense, Matt Schaub. With all of that being said, what are the odds that we could see the Texans trade Johnson to the New England Patriots?
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots