Andre Johnson has recently expressed questioning his future with the Houston Texans. While he has spent 11 seasons with the team after being drafted as a star wide receiver with the Miami Hurricanes, Johnson has been the face of the franchise for over a decade. After seeing the team struggle, as it appears the Texans are entering a rebuilding phase, Johnson is wondering if the time is now for both sides to part. Staring at a future catching passes from the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tom Savage, Case Keenum and T.J. Yates is not all that appealing to a receiver who knows that his career is rapidly coming into the final years. Johnson would like to be in a position to win as his career enters its twilight stage, and he would prefer to do so with a quarterback who can help him win the big game in the final moments. No offense, Matt Schaub. With all of that being said, what are the odds that we could see the Texans trade Johnson to the New England Patriots?
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor