Andre Johnson has recently expressed questioning his future with the Houston Texans. While he has spent 11 seasons with the team after being drafted as a star wide receiver with the Miami Hurricanes, Johnson has been the face of the franchise for over a decade. After seeing the team struggle, as it appears the Texans are entering a rebuilding phase, Johnson is wondering if the time is now for both sides to part. Staring at a future catching passes from the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tom Savage, Case Keenum and T.J. Yates is not all that appealing to a receiver who knows that his career is rapidly coming into the final years. Johnson would like to be in a position to win as his career enters its twilight stage, and he would prefer to do so with a quarterback who can help him win the big game in the final moments. No offense, Matt Schaub. With all of that being said, what are the odds that we could see the Texans trade Johnson to the New England Patriots?
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season