In 2013, tight end was an area of weakness for the New York Giants. Brandon Myers was brought in after a successful 2012 season with the Oakland Raiders, but struggled mightily with the Giants. His lack of blocking skill hurt the Giants offense, and he did not have the impactthe Giants hoped he would have. They did little to the tight-end position during the offseason, instead putting their trust into the unproven Adrien Robinson.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?