In 2013, tight end was an area of weakness for the New York Giants. Brandon Myers was brought in after a successful 2012 season with the Oakland Raiders, but struggled mightily with the Giants. His lack of blocking skill hurt the Giants offense, and he did not have the impactthe Giants hoped he would have. They did little to the tight-end position during the offseason, instead putting their trust into the unproven Adrien Robinson.
New Posts to Hype
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls