In 2013, tight end was an area of weakness for the New York Giants. Brandon Myers was brought in after a successful 2012 season with the Oakland Raiders, but struggled mightily with the Giants. His lack of blocking skill hurt the Giants offense, and he did not have the impactthe Giants hoped he would have. They did little to the tight-end position during the offseason, instead putting their trust into the unproven Adrien Robinson.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor