In 2013, tight end was an area of weakness for the New York Giants. Brandon Myers was brought in after a successful 2012 season with the Oakland Raiders, but struggled mightily with the Giants. His lack of blocking skill hurt the Giants offense, and he did not have the impactthe Giants hoped he would have. They did little to the tight-end position during the offseason, instead putting their trust into the unproven Adrien Robinson.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?